Sage Business Cloud Computerised Payroll Complete
Boost your knowledge with our Sage Business Cloud Computerised Payroll Complete qualification from home at your own pace.
- Accredited Sage Business Cloud Computerised Payroll Complete qualification.
- Study levels one and two of the Sage Business Cloud Computerised Payroll qualification.
- Sage have developed the course to give students the most up-to-date skills required by employers.
- Sage Business Cloud payroll professional software included.
- Flexible way to learn - study online from the comfort your own home.
Go from beginner to Sage payroll expert with this Sage 50c Computerised Payroll Complete course!
During your course, you’ll study Sage Computerised Payroll at levels one and two. You’ll learn everything from essential payroll processes and how to use the Sage software to performing advanced payroll tasks.
Your Sage qualification will provide you with the skills and knowledge employers are looking for, or the ability to run your business’s payroll system if you are self-employed!
You will have up to 12 months to complete this course.
On completion of the final assessment, you will receive your Sage Business Cloud Computerised Payroll Level 1 and 2 certificates.
Each level of study will include a series of self-assessments, a practice test, and a final online assessment.
This course is offered on a distance learning basis, with access to required study materials and unlimited support from your personal tutor via email. Study at your own pace, wherever and whenever you choose.
Sage are a market-leading systems provider offering integrated accounting, payroll, and payment systems for businesses. Their business solutions are used in businesses throughout the world, with their globally recognised qualifications offering users the ability to become experts in the Sage suite of products and perform their job to a high standard. Find out more about Sage here.
There are no requirements to study this course.
During this course you will be assessed through a series of self-assessments. You will then need to complete a final online for each level to achieve the two qualifications. Practice tests are also available to help you prepare for the final assessment. You will have the support of a tutor throughout your studies if you have any questions during your studies.
- Sage software (you must have an internet connection and the ability to save the software onto your device to download the Sage software required to complete this course.)
- Dedicated personal tutor support.
- Dedicated student support.
- FREE CV critique service.
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers.
- FREE XO Student Discounts membership.
Sage software is not compatible with Windows XP or Apple Macs, unless you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple’s Boot Camp utility. You can view further technical requirements for this software by clicking here.
To gain the full Sage qualification you will be required to complete the final assessment exams for each level.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.