ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management
Take your career to the next level with this highly sought after ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management.
- This ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management will help you to develop your skillset to help you progress in your career.
- Created for career-minded middle managers, this ILM qualification provides clear, measurable benefits that will improve your professional development.
- Understand how you can utilise your own abilities to become an effective leader.
This ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management has been designed for project managers, heads of departments, and other mid-level managers. This ILM course will help them to hone their skills and experience to improve their and their team’s performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
While completing your ILM qualification, you’ll learn how to facilitate innovation and change within your team, provide direction for your direct reports, and manage your own personal skills and development. You’ll study how the intricacies of organisational culture and ethics can influence your leadership style and how it can be leveraged to improve your company’s performance.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management.
To enrol on this course, you must be in a position where you manage staff.
Six tutor marked assessments.
- Be able to evaluate individual performance in an organisation.
- Be able to implement a personal development plan for an individual in an organisation.
- Understand organisational ethics and culture in relation to your own organisation.
- Understand how an organisations ethics and culture influences leadership style and organisational structure.
- Understand how to leverage ethics and culture to improve organisation performance.
- Understand own ability to fulfil key responsibilities of the leadership role.
- Be able to evaluate own ability to lead others.
- Understand the need for innovation and change management within an organisation.
- Be able to propose innovative solutions to improve organisational performance.
- Be able to lead and manage change within an organisation.
- Understand the importance of effective communication in management.
- Be able to develop effective communication skills as a reflective manager.
- Be able to review personal and work-related development experiences, aims, objectives and priorities.
- Be able to undertake and evaluate planned development activities.
- Be able to review and reflect on learning and its effect on workplace performance.
Once enrolled, you have 12 months access to the course content.
Your course will be studied through distance learning meaning you can learn the course at a time and place that suits you. Your course materials can either be emailed online or posted to you as a study pack depending on which you select at enrolment. You will receive your tutor support by email.
You will need to complete six tutor marked assessments during this course. Assessments are internally set and marked by Open Study College with external verification from the awarding organisation.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management from ILM.
ILM is the UK’s leading provider of leadership, management, and coaching qualifications with over 50 years of experience in learning and development. They specialise in developing flexible learning programmes that deliver essential leadership and management skills into the heart of organisations. ILM qualifications are awarded by the City and Guilds of London Institute, which was incorporated by Royal Charter in 1990.
ILM’s level 5 qualifications are highly respected in the UK. Their courses are recommended for middle managers wanting to gain the skills and confidence to coach and manage their team to a high level.
An ILM level 5 qualification is equivalent to:
- BTEC professional diplomas, certificates, and awards
- Second year of an undergraduate degree
- Diploma of higher education
You will have 12 months to complete this course.
- Expert personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.