Fire Warden Level 2
Boost your skills as a fire warden, from home!
- Explore the requirements of the role and how to implement the policies in your workplace.
- Understand the dangers and risks associated with fire and handling it.
- Understand how fires behave and spread.
- Study from home at your own pace.
This course gives you a comprehensive and full understanding of fire safety, covering the responsibilities and knowledge required to fulfil this role.
It is ideal for:
- Students who want to boost their knowledge of fire safety.
- Learners that want to go onto further vocational training and placement opportunities.
- Those aspiring to work as a fire warden.
- Those who want to progress in their current career.
Up to 1 year.
Approximately 80 hours.
You will receive an NCFE Certificate of Achievement in Fire Warden Level 2.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor Marked Assignments.
This course will be assessed through a series of assignments. There is no external examination.
You may start at any time and have up to a full year to complete your studies. We suggest that the course will take approximately 120 hours to complete. This is more than enough time to give you flexibility and work at your own pace without the pressure of deadlines.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work; it is completely up to you. All your materials will be posted to you, and you will also receive tutor support by email, so help is only a click away!
NCFE will award students with a Certificate of Achievement in Fire Warden Level 2 following the completion of this course.
The course itself has been designed by NCC Resources Limited to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. NCFE IIQ Licence has accredited this course, which has been approved as an NCFE Investing in Quality (IIQ) centre.
This course has been bench marked at Level 2 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of knowledge and understanding that you would expect at this level.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have up to a full year to complete your studies. This course is truly flexible and adaptable around your lifestyle.
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- Comprehensive study guide
- Exclusive Open Study College Pen
- Student study planner
- Three colour highlighter
- Student notebook
- Document wallet
No, everything you need is included in the price!
Once we receive your work, we will mark it and return it to you. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded your Certificate of Achievement.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.