CLM035 / CLM070
Study this online e-File Diploma from home and gain professional insurance. Learn at your own pace and understand essential e-file skills.
- Certified e-File Diploma.
- Accredited by ABT and IPHM Hollistic accreditation board.
- Learn for your course entirely online via videos and eBooks.
- Assessments submitted online.
- Enables you to apply for professional insurance - start offering services to clients.
- Understand the skills needed to use an e-file professionally.
- Optional virtual sessions available for a live demo and face to face support.
This e-File Diploma is designed for qualified and experienced nail technicians who are confident in working with nail files. This course will teach you how to safely work with e-files and covers:
- The refining and shaping of overlays and nail extensions.
- The removal of an overlay and nail extension.
- Reducing the length of a nail extension.
- Using the file to speed up your removal time of overlays and nail extensions.
When you enrol on this course there is the option to add on a live 2-3 hour interactive session. This is a face-to-face training session that is accessed through a virtual classroom, where your tutor will clearly explain the theory and demonstrate how to perform the treatment. You’ll get the chance to discuss any issues you may be experiencing, and gain invaluable feedback from your tutor. This method of training is ideal because you can log in from anywhere, providing you have a reliable internet connection, and on any device, which saves you the time and cost of travelling to a training centre.
This course is for nail technicians who are looking to keep skills up to date, speed up treatment time and maximise profits.
You will receive your ABT and IPHM accredited e-File Diploma. Eligible to apply for professional insurance.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Multiple-choice quiz after each unit. Online workbook portfolio.
- Personal standards and practice
- Effective communication with clients
- Business promotion
- Preparation of the work area
- Health and safety legislation
- Being effective at work
- Promoting products and services
- Retail specific legislation
- Reception duties
- Taking payments and methods
- Structure of the nail
- Bones and the muscular system
- Skin types and skin structure
- The lymphatic system
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Nail diseases
- Nail disorders
- Introduction to e-file
- Safety and maintenance
- Technique and procedure
With each unit, you will have an online video to watch through. After you have watched the video, there will be a multiple-choice quiz for you to complete. Once you have completed the questions with the pass mark, the next unit will become available for you to study.
You can take the multiple-choice questions as many times as you need and support from your tutor is given.
You will also be required to upload evidence of your work in the form of an online workbook. This will involve uploading images of your work before and after which will be reviewed by your tutor. Your tutor will then give you detailed feedback and include areas you can improve on in order to pass the course.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
You will study this course by distance learning, which will enable you to learn when and where you want. You can study from home or at work, it is completely up to you. All your materials will be sent online, so receiving your materials is easy. You will also receive personal tutor support by email, so help is only a click away. Your assignments are submitted online.
Once you have passed the course, your e-File Diploma certificate will be available for download via the portal and stored for you. You have lifetime access to the portal so you can return at any time using your tutorials and eBooks as a reference.
This course is accredited by ABT and IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine).
You will also be eligible to apply for professional insurance through Radius Insurance, INSYNC plus selected others, meaning you will be able to legally offer these services to clients.
Live Interactive Sessions
The optional add-on for a live training session with your tutor is an ideal way to recap on the theory behind the treatment and see a live demo of it being performed. The benefits include:
- 2-3 hours long, delivered by your dedicated tutor.
- Live detailed treatment demonstration where you can ask questions via an online video platform.
- A live explanation of the essential theory and how to safely perform the treatment.
- A recording of the training session will be available for you to watch again in your own time.
- Learn from the comfort of your home, and save time and cost associated with travelling to a training centre.
- Watch on your mobile phone, iPad or PC as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
You may start at any time and have as long as you need to complete your studies. It is truly flexible and is designed to be adaptable around your lifestyle and other commitments.
The Halo E-File Pro student kit includes:
- Halo nylon drawstring bag – black
- Halo e-file pro
- Halo desk mat
- Halo drill bit storage box
- Halo drill bit – under nail cleaner (fine)
- Halo drill bit – ceramic small barrell smooth top safety bit (coarse)
- Halo drill bit – diamond infill bit (medium)
- Halo drill bit – tapered backfill (medium)
- Halo drill bit – ceramic cuticle clean bit (medium)
No. We will issue certification based on your online coursework alone.
If you don’t add on the kit, you will need to buy the products in the kit needed to complete the course.
You will send your assignments to your personal course tutor for them to mark and return to you. On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded your e-File Diploma.
If you choose to add on the virtual session, we believe you’ll get the most out of this after you have completed your online study. You’ll give us a call to book your session and we’ll provide you with a range of dates to choose from.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.