Child Care and Child Psychology
Study Child Care and Child Psychology, from home!
- Gain an insight into the different types of child care settings, such as nursery, pre-school, and child minding from home.
- Learn about the legal requirements of caring for children.
- Study the growth and development of babies and young children.
- Join one of the most fascinating areas of psychology, which is important for knowledge of social development, child care and education.
- Benefit from the real-life applications of child psychology in a wide range of careers and parenthood.