Canine Health and Nutrition QLS Level 3
Course code: ABC017
The purpose of this course is to provide students with information and skills necessary to be able to introduce the correct nutrition for all life stages and common disease states.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the canine digestive system
- Knowledge of basic nutrients
- Identify the nutrients required for health and behaviour
- Identify the types of diets available
- Study at your own time and pace with no strict deadlines to contend with