Acrylic Nail Diploma
CLM007 / CLM009 / CLM057
Imagine creating a set of gorgeous and glamorous acrylics for your clients...
- Certified online Acrylic Nail Diploma.
- Accredited by ABT and IPHM Hollistic accreditation board.
- Enables you to obtain professional insurance.
- Practical and theory knowledge to apply acrylic nails.
- Learn to apply, maintain and remove nails as well as aftercare.
- Mixture of video tutorials and downloadable eBooks.
- Choose to add on the kit needed to complete the course.
- Optional virtual sessions available for a live demo and face to face support.
Through our online acrylic nail course, you’ll learn all the essential skills needed to become fully qualified, so you can offer this fantastic service to customers.
Successful students receive an accredited diploma from both the ABT and IPHM which means they can apply for professional insurance so they can legally carry out services.
Acrylic nails, although artificial, are one of the best methods of creating stunning nails. Fully customisable you can create any shape, length, colour, style and finish you need to.
Through a mixture of both practical and theoretical knowledge, you will learn how to design, apply, maintain and remove the acrylics. Everything you need is provided online through a mixture of video tutorials and eBooks so you can study at your own pace, in your own environment. This also allows you to balance your work life whilst still studying for your course.
Optional virtual sessions
When you enrol on this course there is the option to add on a live 2-3 hour interactive session. This is a face-to-face training session that is accessed through a virtual classroom, where your tutor will clearly explain the theory and demonstrate how to perform the treatment. You’ll get the chance to discuss any issues you may be experiencing and gain invaluable feedback from your tutor. This method of training is ideal because you can log in from anywhere, providing you have a reliable internet connection, and on any device, which saves you the time and cost of travelling to a training centre.
You will receive your ABT and IPHM accredited Acrylic Nail Diploma. Eligible to apply for professional insurance.
This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Multiple choice quiz after each unit. Portfolio workbook.
- Personal standards and practice
- Effective communication with clients
- Business promotion
- Preparation of the work area
- Health and safety legislation
- Being effective at work
- Promoting products and services
- Retail specific legislation
- Reception duties
- Taking payments and methods
- Structure of the nail
- Bones and the muscular system
- Skin types and skin structure
- The lymphatic system
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Nail diseases
- Nail disorders
- Preparation and products
- Tip application
- Acrylic application
- Maintenance, infill, re-balance and removals, aftercare
With each unit, you will have an online video to watch through. After you have watched through the video, there will be a multiple-choice quiz for you to complete. Once you have completed the questions with the pass mark, the next unit will become available for you to study. This course is assessed and certified by Beauty Tribe. You can take the multiple-choice questions as many times as you need and support from your tutor is given.
You will also be required to upload evidence of your work in the form of an online workbook. This will involve uploading images of your work before and after which will be reviewed by your tutor. Your tutor will then give you detailed feedback and include areas you can improve on in order to pass the course.
Your course will be studied through distance learning, meaning you can learn the course at a time and place that suits you. Your course materials will be available to you online via tutorial videos and eBooks. The course itself is self-contained on the online portal. Tutor support is available over the phone from experienced tutors.
Once you have passed the course, your diploma certificate will be available for download via the portal and stored for you. You have lifetime access to the portal so you can return at any time using your tutorials and eBooks as a reference. This course is accredited by IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine).
You will also be eligible to apply for professional insurance through Radius Insurance, INSYNC plus selected others, meaning you will be able to legally offer these services to clients.
Included in the professional kit (optional)
Choose to add on the kit needed to complete the course. If you add on the kit to the course, you will receive:
- 1 x Edge sanitising spray
- 1 x SP sanitising gel (lemongrass)
- 1 x Halo liquid (30ml)
- 1 x Halo pro liquid (30ml)
- 1 x Halo mega bond (7ml)
- 1 x Halo powder clear (7g)
- 1 x Halo powder cover pink (7g)
- 1 x Halo powder cover peach (7g)
- 1 x Halo powder pink (7g)
- 1 x Halo powder blush pink (7g)
- 1 x Halo powder white (7g)
- 1 x PN red sable No 7 Acrylic brush
- 1 x Kaeso juicy drops
- 1 x Meltblown lint free wipes
- 2 x Plastic dappen dish
- 1 x Star nails glass dappen dish with lid
- 1 x PN natural mixed 100s
- 1 x Nail glue
- 1 x Edge 100 / 180 zebra curved file
- 1 x Star nails dual mani tool
- 1 x PN acetone
- 1 x PN white blocks
- 1 x Edge 3 way satin buffer
- 1 x Streaker tip cutter
- Nail trainer hand
Optional interactive virtual sessions
The optional add-on for a live training session with your tutor is an ideal way to recap the theory behind the treatment and see a live demo of it being performed. The benefits include:
• 2-3 hours long, delivered by your dedicated tutor.
• Live detailed treatment demonstration where you can ask questions via an online video platform.
• A live explanation of the essential theory and how to safely perform the treatment.
• A recording of the training session will be available for you to watch again in your own time.
• Learn from the comfort of your home, and save time and cost associated with travelling to a training centre.
• Watch on your mobile phone, iPad or PC as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
You do not need any previous knowledge to enrol onto this course.
No. This course is assessed on your coursework alone.
If you choose to add on the virtual session, we believe you’ll get the most out of this after you have completed your online study. You’ll give us a call to book your session and we’ll provide you with a range of dates to choose from.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you're 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our team of education specialists a call on 03300 563 100 and they'll do their best to help.