Ready to Apply?
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding career in sales management and to join a fast-growing company?
We are looking to recruit an experienced, and enthusiastic Sales Manager to join our driven and high-performing telesales team.
A competitive package inclusive of a basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent commission structure with potential earnings of circa £48,000-£50,000 subject to achieving targets, in addition to monetary and gift incentives to recognise your hard work and performance.
- Sales incentive programmes (quarterly, monthly, and weekly).
- Excellent commission structure, with an added revenue bonus.
- 23 days annual leave as standard.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Career progression for the right person.
- A free course for you to study to enhance your personal skills.
- Team event opportunities.
Permanent full-time role, 37.5 hours per week.
Solihull (near the NEC, B37).
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who have previous experience in telesales management, motivating a sales team, and ensuring team and individual targets are met.
The Sales Manager's responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to:
- Coaching, inspiring, and motivating an established sales team.
- Conduct regular appraisals and performance reviews to ensure consistent and ongoing development and performance.
- Develop sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Forecasting and analysing sales figures.
- Manage individual and team targets to ensure consistent performance.
To be successful in gaining an interview for this Sales Manager role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Proven experience in successfully driving team and individual performance.
- Telesales management experience in a target-driven environment, leading from the front and setting an example.
- Can prioritise and handle multiple tasks to support the role and team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a variety of audiences.
- Are highly self-motivated, driven, and enthusiastic, with a strong desire to achieve targets.
- Experience using Hubspot, or other CRM reporting systems.
If you are interested in this Sales Manager position, please contact us for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.