A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join a supportive and growing organisation.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will play an important role in the management and delivery of our digital growth plan, as well as helping to shape ongoing planning and strategy using data and insight from our campaigns, channels, industry, and competitors.
Predominantly covering SEO, affiliate marketing and referral channels whilst also being a support across our paid media channels, this is a broad role that will work closely with other members of the marketing team to ensure alignment across all organic and paid growth channels to meet and exceed business objectives.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will have a strong desire to immerse themselves in the business and wider marketplace, as well as to learn and develop their skills, to identify and adopt new trends. They will have exceptional project management skills and a strong track record of planning and delivering a range of digital marketing activities.
The package: A competitive package inclusive of a basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience). Progression opportunities are available to the right candidate. Plus, a wide range of benefits and perks.
Hours: Permanent position, full time 37.5 hours per week – 8.30am – 5pm (Monday - Friday). Hybrid working – 2 days in the office, 3 days at home.
Location: Solihull B46.
- A fabulous range of additional benefits, including 22 days holiday as standard with additional leave throughout and your birthday off.
- Subsidised Bupa private medical insurance membership.
- Eye care.
- Excellent training, and progression opportunities available to the right candidates.
Perks of working at OSC:
- A “Pick Me Up” Day - an extra holiday day to focus on your wellbeing.
- Time off for family commitments.
- Christmas Eve off if it falls on a working day.
- A birthday gift.
- Referral scheme – up to £300.
- Extra holiday and other benefits for length of service!
- After successfully passing probation, you can study one of our courses!
- On-site parking.
- Discounted childcare on Birmingham Business Park – subject to availability.
- Career progression.
- World-class training.
- Internal awards, with prizes for recognition.
- Legendary Christmas party did someone say free bar!
- And generally, a professional, fun, friendly and inclusive culture. We’re a close-knit team and take any opportunity we can to get together and celebrate the successes, whether that be a company-wide summer BBQ or cakes and beers in the office!
- Drive the SEO strategy across the key areas of technical, content, on-site and off-site with a focus on driving traffic in line with agreed KPIs.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team on the creation of online content to improving rankings across search for agreed terms.
- Create and implement an affiliate marketing strategy with the support of established ad networks including Rakuten.
- Manage existing third-party referral sites and develop new opportunities to drive additional traffic to the website.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to ensure alignment of the SEO and paid media strategies.
- Demonstrate test and learn capabilities across products, content and channels including robust measurement and analysis.
- Oversee and operate as a support and coach to the Paid Media Executive across paid media channels including Google, Bing, Facebook and TikTok to meet agreed KPIs.
- Support the business and other members of the marketing team with website updates via the CMS as and when required.
- Responsibility for overall analysis and reporting of relevant channels and presenting the findings to the leadership team as required.
- Be a proactive member of the marketing team offering insight and ideas for the benefit of overall revenue, processes, and efficiencies.
Knowledge and skills
- Demonstrable SEO experience including but not limited to, on-site, off-site, content, technical and link building elements of SEO.
- Experience of working with an affiliate programme such as Rakuten.
- Confident in making updates to a website via a website CMS.
- Experience of managing paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Experience of working with third party referral sites is beneficial but not essential, providing you are willing to learn.
- Sound understanding of wider marketing techniques.
- Data driven.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- High level of IT literacy, including proficiency of packages such as (but not limited to) Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Ads, Bing, Facebook Business Manager, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, AH Refs etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Budget management and commercial awareness.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Inquisitive and curious.
- Delivery focussed.
- Flexible to working as a team and individually.
- Communicate effectively.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
If you are interested in this Senior Digital Marketing Executive position, please contact us for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.