We are looking for a professional Recruitment Administrator to join our recruitment team who is the sister company to a thriving, family-founded education provider based in a fabulous location with vibrant offices on the outskirts of Birmingham.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Recruitment Administrator will play an important role in supporting the recruitment consultancy continue in its growth and develop, whilst supporting the internal recruitment process.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am -5pm.
Salary: Up to £20,000.
- A fabulous range of additional benefits, including 23 days holiday.
- Subsidised Bupa private medical insurance membership.
- Eye care.
- Excellent training, and progression opportunities available to the right candidates.
- Plus, more.
Perks of working at OSC Recruitment:
- A “Pick Me Up” Day - an extra holiday day to focus on your wellbeing.
- Time off for family commitments.
- Christmas Eve off if it falls on a working day.
- A birthday gift.
- Referral scheme – up to £300.
- Extra holiday and other benefits for the length of service!
- After successfully passing probation, you can study one of our courses!
- On-site parking.
- Career progression.
- Internal awards, with prizes for recognition.
- Legendary Christmas parties…did someone say free bar?
- And generally, a professional, fun, friendly and inclusive culture. We’re a close-knit team and take any opportunity we can to get together and celebrate the successes, whether that be a company-wide summer BBQ or cakes and beers in the office!
What you’ll be doing:
- Advertising roles on various platforms, including social media and job boards.
- Resourcing CVs from various sources.
- Supporting the team in reviewing CVs and contacting candidates.
- Arranging virtual meetings for registration purposes.
- Preparing and formatting CV’s.
- Arranging interviews, and emailing confirmation to both the candidate and client.
- Assist in briefing candidates to ensure their readiness for interview.
- Ensure all candidates receive feedback after interviews.
- Building relationships with both candidates and clients ensuring they receive a seamless recruitment journey.
- Research local activity to identify potential business opportunities and generate leads.
- Support the team in business development activities.
- Manage emails and respond to any queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Supporting the recruitment team and recruitment process where necessary.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working within an administrative role, ideally within a recruitment environment, resourcing knowledge is ideal.
- Confidence in talking to and building relationships with clients and candidates.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
What we need from you
- Strong self-motivation and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your workload.
- Flexible to working as a team and individually.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build strong relationships at all levels.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
If you are interested in this Recruitment Administrator position, please contact us for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.