We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a fabulous organisation who are looking for an experienced and self-motivated property consultant, to join its growing team that invests in empowering communities through education and advocating for building generational wealth through real estate.
The property consultant role will involve:
- Analysing deals both for residential and commercial properties
- Point of contact for clients under management portfolios
You will be expected to maintain and build relationships with many different people internally and externally.
Hours – Monday to Friday (office based) – hours are flexible
Salary – £27,000
To be considered for this property consultant position you are required to have recently worked in a similar position within a real estate industry.
The property consultant responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to:
- Screen new acquisitions for commercial and residential property
- Manage portfolio activities, including performance analysis and presentation material
- Build on existing client portfolio through business development
- Conduct property valuations and visits
- Liaise with estate agencies and negotiate on behalf of the client
- Analyse the financial aspects of each portfolio
To be successful in gaining an interview for this property consultant role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Proven experience within the real estate industry
- Worked towards and managed KPI’s
- Ability to prioritise workload and resolve problems in a timely manner
- The ability to relate to and build relationships with all professionals in the field
- Excellent personal and communication skills, both written and verbally
** Interviews are to take place as soon as possible **
If you would like more information about this property consultant position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
OSC Recruitment offers permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information.