We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an amazing organisation who are looking for an experienced and dynamic Operations Manager who can:
- Support the organisation's vision in its development and growth.
- Represent and demonstrate commitment to the aims, objectives, and values of the organisation.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations and services, ensuring to meet legal requirements, following systems and procedures.
- Act as an integral part of the development, implementation, and reviewing of strategic plans.
- You will be expected to build and maintain relationships with different levels of people internally and externally.
Location: Stechford, B33
Hours: Monday to Friday (office-based with occasional home-working), 8.30am - 5pm
Annual leave: 25 days
Salary: up to £40,000 depending on experience
To be considered for this Operations Manager position, you are required to have recently worked in a similar position at senior management level, ideally within a charity.
The Operations Manager's responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to:
- Support the senior management in building a structure and being responsible for staff, volunteers, and third-party services.
- Manage, motivate, and implement personal development plans.
- Seek opportunities to expand and promote the services of the organisation.
- Review and maintain organisational compliance, regulate standards, and implement best practice.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures for service delivery.
- Monitor budgets and prepare monthly reporting for trustees.
To be successful in gaining an interview for this Operations Manager role, we are looking for a dynamic and creative individual who has:
- Educated to degree level in business management or equivalent qualification.
- Experience of developing organisational strategies and priorities.
- Significant experience in team leadership and staff and performance management.
- Experience of analysing and reporting on financial and statistical data.
- A good working knowledge of governance issues.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft and SAGE software packages.
** Interviews are to take place as soon as possible **
If you would like more information about this Operations Manager position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
OSC Recruitment offers permanent or fixed-term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information.