We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager, to join a fast-growing organisation within the property industry.
Reporting to the Vice President you will be responsible keeping the daily operation under smooth control.
To be considered for this Operations Manager position you are required to have proven experience and responsibility for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations.
The Operations Manager responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to:
- Creation and maintenance of office management systems and procedures.
- Receiving inbound calls and responding to emails regarding bookings, account queries, handling disputes, taking payments, and setting arrangements.
- Listing properties onto OTAs such as Airbnb, booking.com etc.
- Manage new customer/partner/property onboarding where required.
To be successful in gaining an interview for this operations manager role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience in a service accommodation role.
- Experience working in a customer focused environment.
- An organised self-starter and self-motivated individual.
- Confident in your ability to work independently.
- Confident using Microsoft Excel and Word, with good financial literacy.
What’s on offer:
- Central London location – Knightsbridge.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension.
** Interviews are to take place as soon as possible **
If you would like more information about this Operations Manager position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
OSC Recruitment offers permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.