We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a fabulous organisation who are looking for an experienced Legal Advisor who has a legal background in property and land registration, to support the team on a variety of subjects related to trust, governance, and legal matters.
You will be expected to maintain and build relationships with many different people internally and externally.
Hours – Monday to Thursday (office based) – 9am - 5pm. Due to the nature of this position, you will need to drive and be flexible.
Salary - £40,000 - £42,000, pro-rata - 28 hours/week = £29,866 - £31,360
To be considered for this Legal Advisor position you are required to have experience working in a similar position within a legal role.
The Legal Advisor responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to:
- To be available to advise and assist when required on legal and property matters.
- Advise and assist in charity registration.
- Alert local churches of changes to legislation.
- Offer support to closing churches.
- Coordinating reports.
To be successful in gaining an interview for this Legal Advisor role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Relevant professional qualification or extensive experience in law.
- Experience in Land Registration.
- Excellent administration skills.
- The ability to relate to all professionals in the field.
- A good understanding of using excel spreadsheets and emails.
** Interviews are to take place as soon as possible **
If you would like more information about this Legal Advisor position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.