We are looking for an experienced head of contact centre to join a growing organisation who support businesses in placing technology and business individuals.
The package: A competitive package inclusive of a basic salary of between £50,000 - £70,000 + bonus (depending on experience).
Benefits: Private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, discounted spa trips, and quarterly incentives.
Hours: Permanent position, full-time – 8.30 – 6pm (Monday - Friday) office-based.
Parking: Free parking is available.
Immediate start dates available.
Responsibilities and duties of the role:
- Take overall responsibility for delivery culture, strategy, and execution.
- Forecast and analyse data against budget figures on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, coordinate reward and incentive schemes.
- Manage the capacity and resources to hit productivity per head.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous and proven experience leading a contact centre.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to influence, engage, coach, and empower people.
- Demonstrate change management skills having led contact centre transformation. Initiatives.
Interviews to take place as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this head of contact centre position, please contact us for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.