Ready to Apply?
We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a fabulous real estate investment organisation who are looking for a dynamic and strategic business development manager to join its fast growing team and support in driving the business forward.
The business development manager role will involve:
- Targeting new prospects and building solid relationships.
- Focus on internal and external factors to align all teams and measure performance.
- Manage projects that are critical to business growth from analysis through to execution.
- Awareness of industry developments within activity, technology, and market trends.
- You will be expected to maintain and build relationships with many different people internally and externally.
Full-time, Monday to Friday (office based) – hours are flexible
To be considered for this business development manager position you are required to have recently worked in a similar position within a real estate industry.
The business development manager responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to:
- Valuation of investment opportunities whilst preparing comprehensive investment proposals.
- Define value propositions for new products and services.
- Align all departments by managing agendas and business processes.
- Analyse the company vision, company structure, and existing business models with a view to redevelop.
- Build and maintain a database of property acquisitions, development, and construction.
- Coordinate business review and annual strategic sessions.
To be successful in gaining an interview for this strategic business development manager role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Proven experience within a business development role, ideally within real estate.
- Has an eye for creative concepts and design.
- The ability to relate to and build relationships with all professionals in the field.
- Able to prioritise and identify solutions in a timely manner.
- Excellent personal and communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Strong work ethic and amazing attitude.
** Interviews are to take place as soon as possible **
If you would like more information about this business development manager position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
OSC Recruitment offers permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information.