We are looking for an experienced sales and customer service professional, to join an established business centre.
You will be expected to maintain the relationships built within the business and create new ones ensuring the business centre is running smoothly.
To be considered for this building manager position you are required to have recently worked in a similar position within sales and customer services.
The building manager's responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to:
- Account management of the building tenants, building strong and beneficial relationships.
- Responsibility of driving sales for office space, virtual offices, co-working and meeting rooms.
- Conduct building tours for prospective tenants.
- Increase the revenue opportunities through strong product sales and renewal negotiations.
- Responsible for debt management, monthly billing, and the invoice process.
To be successful in gaining an interview for this building manager role, we are looking for someone who:
- Has strong sales ability, with a proven track record of success.
- Passionate about customer service, constantly striving to improve performance.
- Ability to upsell and cross sell where possible.
- Very strong negotiation skills and confident in doing so.
- Excellent leader with experience in coaching and mentoring.
** Interviews are to take place as soon as possible **
If you would like more information about this building manager position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
OSC Recruitment offers permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information.