We are looking for an experienced Audits and Accounts Senior to join an established local Accountancy Practice. Reporting into the Audits and Accounts Senior Manager you are required to have a background in practice and audit experience.
The package: A competitive package £32,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience). 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, auto-enrolment pension scheme, the option to purchase a further 10 days annual leave – based on FTE.
Hours: 37 hours per week - flexi-time available.
Parking: Free parking is available in the grounds of the building.
To apply you will need to have the following skills and qualities:
- Qualified Accountant by qualification or experience.
- Able to keep up to date with audit and accounting legislation and attend courses where required.
- Have knowledge of accounting and audit rules.
- Meticulous in obtaining records.
- Ideally have experience using IRIS.
Responsibilities and duties of the role:
- Plan the production of accounts ensuring junior staff are utilised.
- Oversee the completion of audit and accounts jobs and ensure junior staff are assisted and support where required.
- Liaise with Directors to ensure the completion of jobs as requested by a manager.
- Continually monitor the progress of work by junior staff.
Immediate start dates available.
If you are interested in this Audits and Accounts Senior position, please contact us for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.