We are looking for an experienced Audits and Accounts Manager to join an established local Accountancy Practice. Reporting into the Audits and Accounts Senior Manager you are required to have a background in practice and audit experience.
The package: A competitive package including a £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience). 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, auto-enrolment pension scheme, the option to purchase a further 10 days annual leave – based on FTE.
Hours: 37 hours per week - flexi-time available.
Parking: Free parking is available in the grounds of the building.
To apply you will need to have the following skills and qualities:
- Qualified Accountant by qualification or experience.
- Able to keep up to date with audit and accounting legislation and attend courses where required.
- Have knowledge of accounting and audit rules.
- Ideally have experience using IRIS.
Responsibilities and duties of the role:
- Plan audit and accounts jobs.
- Oversee the successful completion of audit and accounts jobs and review them.
- Liaise with Directors to ensure the completion of jobs is accurate and completed on time.
- Ensure all audit reports, accounts and corporation tax documents are filed to the relevant authority by the expected due dates.
Immediate start dates available.
If you are interested in this Audits and Accounts Manager position, please contact us for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.