We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an amazing organisation who are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant who can:
- Offer administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in assisting with the management of day-to-day affairs.
- Assist in the planning and organisation of internal and external events.
You will be expected to maintain and build relationships with many different people internally and externally.
Location: Stechford, B33
Hours: Monday to Friday (office-based), 8.30am - 5pm
Annual leave: 25 days
Salary: up to £25,000
To be considered for this Administrative Assistant position, you are required to have recently worked in a similar position as an administrator/PA at senior management level.
The Administrative Assistant's responsibilities consist of, but are not restricted to:
- Organise meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings, and meeting papers.
- Maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Produce documentation, briefing papers, reports, and presentations on behalf of the CEO.
- Meet and greet all visitors at varying levels of seniority.
- Handle all calls and emails, including enquiries and requests.
- Plan and execute events in accordance with event goals and objectives.
To be successful in gaining an interview for this Administrative Assistant role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent administration skills with a proactive approach and the ability to prioritise.
- Experience of working within events planning, with a strong understanding of events strategies.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft software packages.
** Interviews are to take place as soon as possible **
If you would like more information about this Administrative Assistant position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
OSC Recruitment offers permanent or fixed-term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information.