Sage 50 Accounts – Level 2
Sage accredited, exam fee and software included
Pursue stage 2 of your Sage Accounts training from home!
- 180 day Sage 50 Software is included in your course.
- The software allows you to put everything you learn into practise.
- Express delivery is available, start your training as soon as possible.
- Sit the exam and gain the full official qualification.
- Understand supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Study at your own pace, in your own environment.
This course teaches students stage 2 of Sage 50 Accounts.
Fully accredited by Sage, this course provides an internationally recognised qualification and is a benchmark of quality, allowing you to prove a high level of expertise to future employers.
Up to 6 months.
Approximately 80 hours.
You will receive your Sage Level 2 Certificate on completion of the Sage exam.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Tutor-marked assignments and optional online Sage exam.
- How to enter supplier invoices and credit notes
- Post supplier payments including printing remittance advices, cheques and using e-banking
- Create and print service invoices and credit notes for customers
- Post customer receipts and understand how to manage the Sales Ledger, including disputing invoices
- Be able to post supplier payments and understand how to manage the Purchase Ledger
- How to deal with contra entries
- Posting bank and cash transactions
- Save time by using Recurring Entries
- How to interrogate data using searches to enable more accurate reporting
- How to check and safeguard data using backups
- How to correct errors
- How to post and correct Journal Entries
- Process customer payments and supplier refunds
This course is assessed by written assignments, which are marked by your tutor. Students wishing to gain the full qualification will also need to complete an online Sage exam.
Study time for this course is approximately 80 hours. Students may register at any time and have 6 months to complete the course. This is a lot more time than is needed, so you can study at your own pace.
The course is designed for distance learning at home or at work. Students receive their course manual and study guide, plus tutor support by email.
In order to gain the official Sage qualification, you will need to sit an online exam. Upon successful completion of this, you will gain the Sage Level 2 certificate.
Alternatively, if you wish to study this course without official assessment, we can still provide you with a certificate of completion.
Students will need to have completed Sage 50 Accounts Stage 1.
included in the cost of the course?
- Sage 50 workbook software (available as a download only – you must have an internet connection and the ability to save the software to your device)
- Comprehensive study guide
- Dedicated personal tutor support
- Dedicated student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- Pen and highlighter
- Student study planner and notebook
- Document wallet
- FREE CV critique service
- FREE XO Student Discounts card
- FREE employability guide to help you impress future employers
- Examination fee worth £70
The Sage 50 Accounts software will only work on computers which run Windows 7 or higher, therefore Sage will not run on Windows XP. Sage software will not run on any Apple Macintosh computer. Please email us for full specification and compatibility details.
If you wish to gain the formal Sage qualification you will be required to sit an exam. However, if you would prefer to study the course without examinations, we can provide you with a certificate of completion.
It's not a problem. We offer a course replacement service, so if you get into trouble and your course pack is lost or damaged, our Student Support Team can provide you with a new set of materials for a one-time additional fee.
That's not a problem. We want to make sure you’re 100% confident about enrolling on the course and starting your study. So, just give our Student Adviser Team a call on 03300 563 100 and they’ll do their best to help.