CACHE Level 2 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care
Improve your career prospects in health and social care with this nationally recognised qualification in end of life care!
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification in end of life care.
- Outline the factors that can affect an individual’s views on death and dying.
- Describe how you might respond to difficult questions from individuals and others.
- Recognise the potential barriers an individual may face when accessing end of life care.
- FREE access to the CACHE Alumni for 2 years when you enrol on your course.
This level 2 CACHE course is great for students who want to develop their knowledge in end of life care and is ideal for those aspiring to achieve a career in a hospice, care home, care in the community and primary care.
Up to 12 months
Approximately 28 hours
Successful students will receive their NCFE CACHE Level 2 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
Tutor-marked written assignments
Course Qualification Number: 600/4893/1
- Know different perspectives on death and dying
- Understand the aims, principles and policies of end of life care
- Understand factors regarding communication in end of life care
- Know how to access the range of support services available to individuals and others
- Identify the potential barriers an individual may face when accessing end of life care
- Define local and national policy and guidance for care after death