The convenient way to study an AAT course
You can study an AAT course with Open Study College and gain a recognised qualification in bookkeeping and accounting. But what exactly is an AAT qualification?
What is an AAT qualification?
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is a UK qualification and professional body for vocational accountants. It has over 133,000 members worldwide and is a well-known, internationally recognised qualification, which stands out to employers.
Who can study these courses?
Anyone can study an AAT course, even if you are working! Our courses allow you to study when and where you like, so achieving that all-important employer recognised qualification is easy and convenient. These courses also inspire those people that have left school recently and years ago. We believe that you are never too old to study!
Why study an AAT course?
Our AAT courses will allow you to achieve an employer recognised qualification to help gain that dream job you've always wanted. This accredited qualification can support those people that want to progress in their current career, by improving their financial skills. These courses are also perfect if you are thinking about setting up your own business.
- AAT Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping Level 3
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting Level 3
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping Level 2
- AAT Bookkeeping Level 2 and 3
- AAT Accounting Level 2 and 3
Why over 50,000 people have already studied with us:
- Study when and where you want
- Receive award-winning tutor support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE NUS card
- FREE CV re-writing service
Interested in our courses?
Use the search box below to find your course.