3 reasons you should offer payroll management
January 20, 2016 / Sharnie Carter
Do you work as a freelance bookkeeper? Studying our ICB Payroll course could be a great way to boost your earning capacity. Here are 3 reasons why you should offer a payroll management service:
Outsourcing on the rise – why not profit from it?
Startups have been an important part of Britain’s economic recovery. In 2014, 581,000 new companies were formed- an all time high! Growing companies will want to outsource more specialised tasks. Take advantage of it!
Be a convenient one stop shop for bookkeeping and payroll
Businesses want to keep the number of separate companies they have to deal with to a minimum. So if you’re offering bookkeeping and payroll services, you’re keeping things simple for small businesses who want to sell their products, not be bogged down with accounts.
Boost the amount you earn per client
If you want to grow your bookkeeping business then you’ve got two ways to do it. Get more clients or increase the value you’re getting from each one. By providing payroll management you can earn more from your existing clients and you’re more likely to keep them.
Why study a payroll course with Open Study College
- Winner! ICB Luca Awards – Tutor of the Year 2014
- Winner! ICB Luca Awards – Small Accredited Training Provider of the Year 2014
- Course accredited by the world’s largest bookkeeping organisation
- Over 50,000 people have improved their skills with us
- Study from home, at your own pace
- Full support from your tutor
- Easy to understand course materials
- FREE NUS Extra Card – Exclusive discounts at high street shops
- FREE CV writing service – Get a better CV to apply for better jobs